Estonia: Embassy Attestation and Apostille
Estonia is a member of the Haque Convention (HCCH), and all HCCH countries are accepting Apostille instead of Embassy Attestation. Apostille makes the legalization process easy.
What is Apostille?
Apostille is a type of attestation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country, In India, it's issued by the Ministry of External Affairs.
Apostille Process for Estonia
Educational Documents: Authentication of the documents from HRD Department/ Home / GAD / Delhi SDM.
Non-Educational Documents: Attestation from GAD/ Home Department / Delhi SDM
Commercial Documents: Attestation from Chamber of Commerce.
Apostille from MEA New Delhi
Any type of documents (Educational/Non Educational, Commercial Documents) can be apply for apostille thorugh an agency.
Direct Approach in MEA is not allowed for Individuls.
Collection & Delivery process:
1) You or your authorized representative can personally deliver the certificates to our office, or
2) You may also courier your documents to our office.
Mode of Payment:
You may wish to take any of the following routes for making the payment of required fees and service charges:
1) Send Cheque/Demand Drafts
2) Deposit cash in our bank account and mail the deposit receipt 3) Transfer the amount online through Net Banking
4) Debit/Credit card Accepted
5) Digital Wallet Payment Accepted
Why Choose us
Best services at affordable prices
Readiness to help you anytime 24*7**
Responding to your queries right away
Facilitating and providing services of Attestation/legalization of all documents/Certificates by all Embassies/High Commissions.
Crown Foreign Services Pvt Ltd